Re: Adding a gimp plugin

On Friday 28 July 2006 15:51, Claude Jones wrote:
> I tried using the
> command gimptool* but this is obviously not intended for python
> scripts. I tried adding the script to the scripts directories,
> but it didn't appear in any menus - still experimenting. Let me
> know if you figure it out.

Claude, another avenue to explore.  Checking back to the mention in LXF, it
says that it uses the SciPy library.  I've installed the ipython package,
which is supposed to provide that.  That's as far as I've got, though.  I've
posted a question on the Linux Format forum, so I'll report back if I get
anything useful.

Anne