Re: Testing mod_perl

Chong Yu Meng schrieb:

I have just setup a new server and installed Apache on it. I have a
requirement for mod_perl to be installed. I did a "yum install mod_perl"
which executed with no errors.
What I would like to know is: is there a way to test that mod_perl has
been installed correctly? Something along the lines of say <?
phpinfo(); ?> in php, which displays something so that I can verify that
it is installed and working correctly?
Activate the "/server-info" function in the httpd.conf and you'll get information about usable modules from

http://localhost/server-info

Alexander