Re: Adding a gimp plugin

On Fri July 28 2006 8:12 am, Anne Wilson wrote:

> In Mozilla that just gave me a blank page, and in Konqueror I
> got
>
> An error occurred while loading http://tinyurl.com/lpry3:
> Access denied to
> file:///usr/share/gimp/2.0/help/en/concepts-intermediate.html.
>
> Do you have the expanded url?
>
> Anne

Sorry about that - Steven's given you the correct URL; his is the
one I tried to give you. I've done a bit of experimentation, but
so far, that page hasn't proven too helpful. I tried using the
command gimptool* but this is obviously not intended for python
scripts. I tried adding the script to the scripts directories,
but it didn't appear in any menus - still experimenting. Let me
know if you figure it out.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA