Firefox closes without warning - Solved

Hi all,

please see this post for details:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-July/msg03579.html

I thought its really a firefox related bug but instead its a flash
plugin crash. I tried to remove my flash plugin and visit that site.
This time I was able to load the page without any crash (of course
without any flash contents).
At first I didn't beleive that it might be flash plugin crash because
some site which have higher version of flash content simply shows the
caution (warning sign) or not load the content but only this site
crashes without any message. I guess there is no work around for this
as of now till next version of flash arrives for linux.

Thanks for all your help!