Re: Mail Server

Les Mikesell wrote:
On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 12:53 -0700, list user wrote:

Thanks for the tip, Les. They happen to use qmail and djbdns, both of which I use. I was interested in using it as a base for xen user domains, but when I revisited their site today (27Jul) this is what appeared:

    Fatal Error 2006 !!! bY:Dominic

Hacked?

:m)

They use parts of qmail, but have a custom front end accepting
smtp and they have dovecot as the imap/pop server handling the
maildir format storage. Don't take a site problem to indicate that
something is insecure in the distribution - contribs.org is hosted
on some other system and it will probably be back soon.

Thanks for the additional info.  This package will definitely take some
exploration.

Took no implication from the site problem :)  The default page appears
to have been defaced or is hopefully a configuration error pointing to
somebody's test page.  The rest of the site is alive and well.  Just
enter a different way:

    http://www.contribs.org/modules/news/

Thanks again,
Mike Wright