Re: Mail Server

On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 12:53 -0700, list user wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, Les.  They happen to use qmail and djbdns, both of
> which I use.  I was interested in using it as a base for xen user
> domains, but when I revisited their site today (27Jul) this is what
> appeared:
>
>      Fatal Error 2006 !!! bY:Dominic
>
> Hacked?
>
> :m)

They use parts of qmail, but have a custom front end accepting
smtp and they have dovecot as the imap/pop server handling the
maildir format storage. Don't take a site problem to indicate that
something is insecure in the distribution - contribs.org is hosted
on some other system and it will probably be back soon.

--
  Les Miksesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx