WOT: Scripting Question[Scanned]

Hi guys,

This is way off topic (hence WOT), but I am really stuck with this *windows* issue.

Unfortunately in my environment I still have a few windows (yes i know!) servers, and on one of them I am trying to make a script that will interpret a text file called 'disc.txt' that looks like this:

jo tynan 15 Disc wdica KIML 1 Disc wdica sararyan 6 Disc rdpwd
*There ARE spaces at the beginning of each line for some reason.*

The file is generated every hour by the command:

qwinsta /SERVER:servername | find "Disc" > disc.txt

Is there a way that I can pick out just the number, which is a session number, on each line and remove the text? Maybe remove all other characters? Or just pick out them number on each line for use in a later command.

Then, I would like a command to be run for every number in the text file, I assume something like this would work:

for "i" in textfilename run a_script_name

The command that needs to be run for each session number is:

rwinsta /SERVER:servername number_from_above_file

I hoping one of you guys can help me! Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

I know it's off topic, but bear with me, I've all ready replaced a load of our machines with FC5 so I've earnt some brownie points! Even if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading,

-Chris