Help using scripts when USB devices plug-in

Hi, I'm searching how-to use a script when I connect my webcam or my movil USB cable.

For example, when I connect the USB movile cable, I need to put 666 permisions on /dev/ttyACM0 detected device, or when I plug-in my webcam into my notebook, I need the same into /dev/video0 device.

Where I can add these scripts to allow all users to take control over the pluged-in devices?

Thanks

--
   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente