Re: installing raid option

You must first make make the RAID partition and after that you made
the partition. Think about the raid as it is behind the file system
and partition table.
For example, let's say you need a software raid 1 between sda1 and
sda2. You need to configure the 2 partiton to raid 1, and you will
have a bing partition that is at a half of the size of boath hard
disks. Then, on that partition you made your /boot, /home/, /var etc..
partition.Al of the operations of the partition maded on that disk
will be automaticaly mirrored