installing raid option

I have a problem understanding the raid option.  I am installing fedora core 4.  I can't get passed the disk partitioning part.
When I partition the drive for server.  I setup  my  /,   /usr,  /var, /temp, /home, /swap.   when I click on the raid button. It wants to
create a raid partition.  What I want to do is clone the drive to the second drive.  I have 2  250 g sata 2 .   The options in partitioning
is  ext2, ext3, swap, raid option.  What is the right way to setup a the partitions and use raid to clone the drive.

The error I get when I try to clone the drive is,  The source drive selected has partitions on it which are not of type software raid.

These partitions will have to be removed before this drive can be cloned.

Dale Cassidy