Konqueror settings

Is there some way to have Konqueror display images at 100% their size by default, as opposed to scaling them up (or down I presume)? Right now every time I browse my home directory with pictures and I set Konqueror to the 'Photobook' setting, it scales the images so they would fit the screen. I wouldn't care if the image is extremely large, but for small images I'd like them to be displayed at 100% at all times. I can set the view to 100% but if I close and re-open Konqueror, it goes back to scaling the images again. Any pointers anyone?