Re: FC5 boot process, sendmail and sm_client???

I noticed that if the network card is set to automatic configuration
	(obtain everything IP address, DNS etc from modem router then boot
process is smooth. But I give static IP address to my computer then
that's the time sendmail and sm_client takes forever to start. Why is
that so? can somebody guide me? I need to use static IP in my computer
for hosting webpage inside the lan.

Thanks

On 7/15/06, Deepak Shrestha <d88pak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I guess I will just disable for now. I don't have any intention to run
mail server. Thanks  again