Re: modprobe error

On 7/25/06, Johannes Christian <johannes.sitorus@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear list,

I am trying to install oracle 9i release 2 in redhat 9.0. But now I am having problem installing the oracle.

When I execute the binary files, error message shop up in system logs.

modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-464c

is there anyone face this problem too?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thx

--

Regards,