Re: Mouse gestures in Firefox on FC5

On 7/25/06, Matthew Saltzman <mjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, Patrick Doyle wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am running FC5 on a laptop and have learned, accidentally, and then
> experimentally, that mouse gestures are enabled on my touchpad in
> Firefox.  (They may be enabled elsewhere, but, so far, this is where I
> have noticed it, and have found it most annoying).

The synaptics touchpad is controlled by the programs in the synaptics RPM.
They are reasonably well documented in /usr/share/doc/synaptics-*.  Lots
of settings are configurable.

Thank you, Matthew.  I don't see anything there that is specific to
Firefox, nor do I see anything specific to "click and drag" or
"gestures".  Is there someplace else I should look?

--wpd