Switching MTA

The default FC6test1 installs sendmail, but I am unfamiliar with configuration
of sendmail, having used postfix on my other boxes.  I am going to install
postfix, but I guess that somewhere there is a file that needs to be edited
to tell the system to use postfix.sendmail rather than just sendmail.  Where
will I find it?

Anne