Unavailable frequencies for P4 processor

Hi,

I am using FC5 on a P4 Hyperthreading 865GBF board.

Previously I used to use ondemand cpufreq mod and set my cpu min speed
at 900Mhz to max 2.4Ghz. But now there are on only two freq available i.e
2.1Ghz and 2.4Ghz in:
[root@fc5host ~]# cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_frequencies
2100000 2400000

The cpufreq drv which applies to my hardware is p4-clockmod

I don't understand how may I use cpufreq as before.

Any sugestions...

Thanks!
--
vikram...
--
This MUST be a good party -- My RIB CAGE is being painfully pressed up
against someone's MARTINI!!