From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Curley
Sent: 25 July 2006 14:06
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: freeTDS and mssql extension for PHP?

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 01:45:39PM +0100, Steve Hanselman wrote:

>    Hi,
>

>    I usually build from source but with fc5 I decided I'd
>    try and get a system built using yum.
>

>    But I've hit a snag in that PHP doesn't
>    seem to be built with the mssql extension and I need to talk to
>    mssql databases

As do a lot of people.

[root@dragon ~]# yum list php* | grep mysql
php-mysql.i386                           5.1.4-1                updates

>    Also, is freeTDS in a repository somewhere?

I have no idea. Try googling.

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the addressee only. It may also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'technical@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Nevendon Hall, Nevendon Road, Basildon, Essex. SS13 1BX  UK
Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

See our current vacancies at www.brendata.co.uk