Re: Mail Server

Vinayak Mahadevan a écrit :

I would like to host a mail server for my company using FC 5. What are the
steps I have to follow to do this. If there is a manual for setting up an
email server please give me the link.

Thanks in advance

Vinayak
I'd advise you just as Jay did : try courier-mta

It's not the one I prefer, but regarding your knowledge about mail servers, there are many features included and it's quite easy to administer now everything depends on your enterprise size and needs, handling a complete and full featured mail system is a job by itself

If you have some time or don't want a choice not of your own, I'd suggest you to read about mail servers functions (just a basic mta with pop3, or imap, ldap auth, several mail domains, automatic routing, anti-viruses or anti-spam, etc, etc), then when you have a good idea of how far and how wide a mail system can be, check with your boss what he/she wants for the company, then make your choices.

hth