Re: Mail Server

> Vinayak Mahadevan wrote:
> > I am basically confused as to what mailing system I should use. Sendmail or
> > qmail? Because in one site they had mentioned that sendmail is not that good
> > compared to qmail.

Hi,

I think what you need is some hand-holding, and possibly a 10-minute
how-to that will get you up and running. So, rather than start a
flame-war on which is better, you should just pick a mail server and go
with it. In my experience, if you are new to mail server configuration,
it really doesn't matter which one you choose, because you'll be equally
bad at configuring any of them. Sounds harsh? Well, I've been there,
done that, bought the T-shirt. Wish I could help, but I'm reading up on
Postfix myself. One thing I've learned so far is : email is actually a
lot more complicated than it first appears.

--
Pascal Chong
email:  chongym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"La science ne connaît pas de frontière parce que la connaissance
appartient à l’humanité. et que c’est la flamme qui illumine le monde."

-- Louis Pasteur