Re: VIDEO_TS.BUP VIDEO_TS.VOB VTS_01_0.IFO VTS_01_2.VOB VIDEO_TS.BUP VIDEO_TS.VOB VTS_01_0.IFO VTS_01_2.VOB VIDEO_TS.IFO VTS_01_0.BUP VTS_01_1.VOB :(

On Monday 24 July 2006 16:42, Heikki Pesonen wrote:
> Dear gentlemen and ladies! Let me repeat what my problem is, it is not how
> to listen or look at the content of the DVD, instead of that
>
> On 7/24/06, Heikki Pesonen <fossiili@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  I wanted to convert the VOB-files to format which my Windows-program
> > Pinacle Studio could read or
> > find Linux-programs which I could install with my newbie skills to Fedora
> > Core 5 able to edit my movies and to make a video CD or DVD which I could
> > send to my sister even having an old DVD-player box and on old TV.

We have told you how you can create a DVD to view them, but as far as I know
it is not possible to convert those files into anything editable.  The
experts in this field can be found on the mjpegtools mailing list.  They are
very helpful and will tell you if there is any way to do it.

Anne