Re: Kickstart

Jim Patterson wrote:

Yep that worked.
I wasn't able to get it to boot automatically from the network yet but this will be a good enough start. I'll keep working on the network boot up, but for now this will do.

I'm still trying to figure out why it doesn't boot with the BOOTP settings given. I may not have DHCP configured correctly.

You could always put the kickstart file on the boot cd, then boot with:

    linux ks=cdrom:/kick_start_file.cfg