Re: Internet Sharing

On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 11:31 +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> On 7/24/06, sysadmin <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Kaushal Shriyan said:
> > > Hi ALL
> > >
> > > I have my ISP connection for Internet. I connected to Linux box which has
> > > FC4 I am able to browse the internel, Now how do i share the internet to
> > > the other linux box which are in the LAN.
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards
> > >
> > > Kaushal

> > I suggest you tell us more about your LAN setup.Plus how you're connect to your ISP..is it through a router/dial-up..etc.?

> Hi David
>
> Its connected to ADSL Router
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Kaushal

We still  need more information:
1. Does the router have multiple internet pots? If so you only need to
plug in other machines to the router.
2. I it possible you do not have a router but a DSL modem? Then you need
a router like the ones from Linksys that you can plug into the modem and
then plug your various machines into the router.

We really need more information about your LAN and what you want to do.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>