Re: Kickstart

Stephane Jourdan wrote:
Stuart Sears wrote:
Is there a command line I can input during the installation to tell it the ks file is on an FTP server or at an NFS location if I start an
installation from CD-ROM?

At the cdrom's boot prompt, type something like : linux ks=nfs:<server.ip>:/path/to/ks/file.cfg
And it will load the required file from that nfs share.

Cheers,
Stef

- --
Stuart Sears RHCA RHCX
Quit worrying about your health.  It'll go away.
        -- Robert Orben

Yep that worked.
I wasn't able to get it to boot automatically from the network yet but this will be a good enough start. I'll keep working on the network boot up, but for now this will do.

I'm still trying to figure out why it doesn't boot with the BOOTP settings given. I may not have DHCP configured correctly.