Re: Faster changing from tab to tab in Firefox

On 7/22/06, oleksandr korneta <atenrok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Guillermo. In parallel, I am trying another tab browser
> extension (Tab Mix Plus) to check whether the situation improves.

this is actually the second extension you _must_ install onto fresh
firefox profile right after Adblock. I have no idea how to work without

- moving the tabbar to the bottom of the window
- removing "new tab" "close tab" buttons
- placing the close tab button on each tab
- higliting the "unread" tabs and the "current" tab
- "undo close tab" function

no wonder that almost all of named features made it to firefox 2.0 core.

Thanks, Oleksandr. I was not aware of Adblock extension.

Paul