Multicast (again)

My l33t google skillz have been humbled, even humiliated on this issue.

Recently I asked this group for help with a multicast issue and did not get any responses. That is not unusual for me. Even in the distant past of usenet my obfuscated postings would win awards (of silence). So no criticism is implied or intended.

Might I ask instead how to contact the Fedora kernel developers? The Redhat/Fedora Listman does not feature an internals mailing list (that my mind can notice), and my rarity of difficult questions is unworthy of attempting to penetrate the lkml.

As a reminder:

It appears that only one interface at a time in a Fedora kernel can send multicast packets. Any documentation as to how to set which interface to do it eludes me.

A system with two interfaces (all of our tests featured a wireless interface as the second interface) will send multicast packets by default over the primary ethernet interface and never over the wireless interface.

Thanks for any assistance!