Re: Amavisd does not start

Le Ven 21 juillet 2006 11:53, Paul Howarth a écrit :

> It is a bug, probably due to changes in SELinux; I suspect that the
> current amavis would have worked with older SELinux policies.

I think it have been working with targetted for a long time, dunno about
the others

>> Following on from this, and based upon the fact that my FC5 box is only
>> a personal "toy" system so that I can learn Linux properly, should I be
>> concerned about SELinux being set to "permissive"?
>
> You could view it as a good opportunity to start learning about SELinux
> :-)
>
> Probably the best place to raise this and get it fixed would be
> fedora-selinux-list. You might also want to have a go at fixing it
> yourself, and if you succeed, you could mention that when you post to
> the SELinux list.

There is a long-running thread on the se list about creating a new policy
for postfix+amavis+sa+procmail+razor+pyzor+dcc+clamav. I haven't checked
for some time if this policy-writing effort finished and if the results
were merged in the main policy yet

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot