Re: Philips LCD Monitor 190B driver

Le Ven 21 juillet 2006 11:28, Markku Kolkka a écrit :
> Stephen Liu kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika perjantai, 21.
> heinäkuuta 2006 07:34):
>> On the monitor drop-list I can't find Philips 190B so I
>> selected "Philips 109S" instead.
>>
>> Please advise where can I have its driver download.  TIA
>
> There aren't any "monitor drivers" in Linux. Edit the xorg.conf
> file to set up the monitor.

What the OP complains about is the frequency lists in hwdata. He should
locate the windows .inf corresponding to his monitor, convert the info to
hwdata format and submit it in BZ

(this is the right time of years for this - many monitor defs have been
merged in the last few weeks)

--
Nicolas Mailhot