USB to Serial Adapter

Has anyone been able to get the Digi EdgePort/8 USB to Serial Adapter to
work properly under FC3 with a 2.6.9 kernel?

We're no strangers to the interface and we've been through many
iterations of eight port USB to serial adapter boxes but our last vendor
once again EOL'd their box so we're forced to change and this Digi box
is just giving us a hard time!

Anyone?

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!