Re: Mozilla Suite to Seamonkey transition? [SOLVED]

Thanks for your pre trial advice guys.

The transistion was near flawless. I just had to change to a Seamonkey
(updated) version of the theme I had. The visuals look a bit sharper,
and I haven't had a crash yet.

I also noticed a raoming profiles feature (http/ftp) that I hadn't
noticed before. If i does what I think it does, I will be very happy,
and be ditiching Firefox on my mostly WinXP laptop.

Thank to all.