Re: what to do with *.rpmnew files?

Don Russell wrote:
Are there any tools to compare/apply the differences between the rpmnew version and my current version? Or, do I have to do something like run diff and then go through all the changes one by one manually?
I use the graphical diff tool meld for merging my .rpmnew and .rpmsave files. You can make edits/additions/deletions directly in meld. I think meld is in extras, or if not, rpmforge.

Cheers,
Raman