Re: Mobile Service From Fedora Possible?

Hi Deepak,

Your questions are indeed ambitious, but you may be barking up the wrong
tree.

Thanks for the good response. This is what I was afraid of. I might be
wasting my time for which I don't need.

3. For mobile web content, you will need a wireless gateway. There are
several in the market. I have deployed Openwave's MAG (Mobile Access
Gateway) product, which runs on UNIX systems. For an Open Source
alternative, you may want to look at Kannel (http://www.kannel.org/).

this link seems to be useful source of information for now. Thanks again! :-)