Re: [OT] TOP-POSTING

Todd Zullinger wrote:

Lbh jbhyq nterr gubhtu gung pbzzba thvqryvarf ner tbbq guvatf, yrfg jr
nyy hfr bhe bja ynathntr naq or hanoyr gb pbzzhavpngr.  Vg'f gur
snfpvfgf (glenagf, Qrzbpengf, naq eryvtvbhf snangvpf) jub unir abguvat
jbegu yvfgravat gb gung qrznaq jr sbyybj gurve ehyrf.  Gur erfg bs hf
bayl nfx naq ubcr gung jung jr unir gb funer znxrf gur erdhrfg jbegu
juvyr. :)

Hmm, couldn't figure out how to get Thunderbird to do a ROT13.
Hadda write a little C program. I suppose a script with tr
in it would do the job, but I find C easier.

Agree with the sentiment, though.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.