Re: [OT] TOP-POSTING

jdow schrieb:

Alex, rules are for pedantics, tyrants, Democrats, and religious
fanatics. Humans should be adaptable. But I do agree that bottom
posting is somewhat easier to read and should be RECOMMENDED but
not insisted upon.

{^,-}   Joanne winking and sticking her tongue out in your general
       direction.

As I read your smiley as a request for comment: there was a reason why I quoted the word rules when pointing to the wiki page. And the page content itself reads as "guidelines", which from my reading is not that strong as "rules" would be. Can a native English speaker agree to this? :)

Kind regards Joanne  (^_~)

Alexander