Re: Samsung ML-2010 and Fedora Core 5

Heikki Pesonen wrote:
I'm sorry for my terrible English, for ex. "tryed" should be "tried".
Usually I remember to use the spelling checker.

Don't worry about it. At least you're trying. I personally find it far more irritating when people that can write English perfectly well deliberately choose not to do so, for instance using "u" instead of "you", "ur" instead of "your" etc. This sort of writing must be very difficult for non-native English speakers to understand.

Cheers, Paul.

P.S. Why do so many people think that "alot" is a real word in English?