No Drives Found

I'm trying to install FC5 on my HP, which only has SATA drives. Right after I select my time zone, keyboard, language, etc. I get the error:

"No Drives Found"

at the top of a window that pops up. The description says:

"An error has occurred - no valid devices where found on which to create new file systems. Please check your hardware for the cause of the problem."

I have windows xp media center on one partition working OK, which means my system is working OK.

I've looking, but found no post with close description to my problem. It seems like no driver for the SATA drive is not provided with FC5 installation DVD though.

Funny thing is I get no chance to point the installation for drivers if could provide them.

Please post any hints. I am new to Linux :-) Thanx!

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=100363&topic_id=23985&forum=26#forumpost100363