The new samba works without restarting the interfaces now!

Ever since I upgradd my system from FC4 to FC5, I had to restart my Ethernet cards in order to use samba. After today's update, it starts correctly without needing to restart the interfaces. Was this samba or some other network upgrade which correctd the problem?

Jim
--
Some people live life in the fast lane.  You're in oncoming traffic.