Re: Samsung ML-2010 and Fedora Core 5

Heikki Pesonen wrote:
I installed the printer to WindowsXP and it went well (of course :). I even could print advice how to install ML-2010 to a Linux computer, but that did not work (of course :( "You must specify a device"! I started to seek the graphical tool from the Gnome desktop to configure the printer, in the previous Kde-desktops I have tried I have always found one, but Fedora Core 5 seems not to have it. It does not matter, because I could also use the terminal, but were to start?
system-config-printer should be of help
cheers
Thierry