Re: spca5xx freezes system

On Sat, 2006-07-15 at 21:35 -0700, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> On 7/15/06, Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2006-07-15 at 16:27 -0700, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> > > You're lucky.  All I get are kernel panics when using my webcam with
> > > the spca5xx module in FC5.  The author seems completely uninsterested
> > > in investigating since it "works for him".
> >
> > God Lonnie, you're slipping! You let him get away with that?? I cannot imagine. Ric
>
> He's in France, I'm not.  I can't force him to fix his bugs, and quite
> honestly, I think he's not capable of debugging it.

Maybe Rahul or one of the others with the gift to grok modules will take
pity on our plight and look into it.

I was going to joke about looking to see if we had any ex-convicts in
France, but the CRM-114 Discriminator at the NSA would be tripped and
klaxons would sound, search lights would sweep the compound and my door
would be kicked in by the jackboots. So, I'll refrain. The CRM-114 is a
bitch. <chuckles> Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256