Re: Failures with cdrecord

<-------------------[ Rules removed ]------------------------>

> In other words, append
>
> 	, MODE="0666"
>
> to the end of each of those lines.  When the devices are created, this
> SHOULD set up the permissions to be 0666 (rw-rw-rw-) and therefore
> writable by anyone.  Whether this is a wise thing to do, I leave to your
> discretion.

I think you might run into a problem with console.perms overriding
your settings as soon as someone does a local login. You may want to
take a look at /etc/security/console.perms.d/50-default.perms to see
how permissions are handled when someone logs in/out locally.

Mikkel