Re: cpuspeed stuck in lowest speed after hibernate ?

> One thing which I am now wondering if it could be related, is this morning,
> for the first time I got a bios warning about my ac adaptor not being
> recognised and the system not working at optimal performance. Could this be
> related, and what "not optimal performance" means - Is it possible the bios
> does not let the system run at full speed if it cannot recognize the ac
> adaptor. ?

OK, my suspicion is confirmed. With the ac adaptor plugged cpuspeed will no
run and the system will not leave 600MHz. With it unplugged and running on
batteries cpuspeed works fine. running glxgears it jumps to 1500MHz as it
should.

I now wonder if this has been the problem all along, and it just came and went
causing the intermitten lack of cpuspeed... I would if its the ac adaptor
that is faulty or (worse) my system... Hmm.

Chris