and three times a day. It uses the same To: account (I have three);
From: varies with every message; the Subject: changes intermittently,
but is not heavily engineered (it doesn't use the usual misspelling and
symbols to masquerade the subject); the body is always the same with
small graphics and buttons etc.  They are trying to get me to order OEM
software -- in case that theme is familiar.

Spamming is not a security issue I have studied.  Can anyone give me
some suggestions on how I might go about eliminating this annoyance once
and for all.

--
Regards Bill