Re: DejaVu fonts - Not 108% - Feedback.

The bottom line for me is I cannot use this font, because it lets subtle differences slip by me, I sit about 1 arms length from my 21in CRT monitor (as I have done for the last 25 years) and I just never had a problem before now.

I understand that technically you have to do things "technically correct" but, I'm a human, not a text scanner and that should be taken into consideration. It really sounds to me like this is a case of the "specifications" rather then actual real world which we all live in.

I suggest that you enable it as default in FC6 as you plan, but I reckon it'll be complete gone by FC7, because this forum is going to be full of support requests that result in "Oh that's a typo, you idiot" responses to the unaware.

Apart from this one show stopper (for me), I really do like the font.

Albert.