Re: Fedora 5 DVD - hangs during dependency check

DonaldD wrote:
has anyone come up with a solution to this problem?
I've been facing the exact same problem for the past few days. I've tried a lot of things but still no luck.

I'm thinking (as I'm quite desperate) of installing Fedora Core 4 and then trying to install Fedora Core 5 over that.

Any other suggestions? :pint:

I missed the beginning of this thread, but I ran into difficulties upgrading from FC4 to FC5 via yum at one point. It was fixed by updating the python-sqlite package manually (rpm -Uvh ....) from the most recent rpm.

- Mike