Bugzilla

I find myself needing to set up an issue tracking system on Fedora.
Bugzilla is the first thing to come to mind.  I see that Fedora uses a
modified/custom/tailored Bugzilla for its own use.  Is the "base" code
on which this system is configured available for download?  Is the
standard distribution from the Bugzilla folks available via core or
extras?

And probably most importantly, I seem to recollect that Bugzilla
offers the ability to enter a comment that will be emailed to a
specific set of email addresses when that comment is "saved".
Actually, I know that that is the case.  Where my memory may be
playing tricks on me is that I also seem to recall that one can reply
to an email comment generated by Bugzilla such that the reply itself
becomes another comment for that particular bug.  Can someone
confirm or refute this behavior?  Googling seemed to indicate that it
is viable but the Bugzilla documentation certainly does not make it
obvious.

If Bugzilla does not provide this feature, is there another Open
Source tool recommended for Fedora that does support the feature?

Thanks,

-pmr