Re: How to get Luxi Mono in KDE konsole (FC5)

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 19:07 +0200, Konrad Karl wrote:
> I have no idea how the aliases got swapped as I never
> touched the fonts.conf.file before.

If you look at that file, and read some documentation about it (which
I've temporarily forgotten where), it tells you that it may be updated
during some system file updates, and that there's a local configuration
file that will get left alone.  I believe that there's, also, a per-user
configuration file (something in their homespace).

If you'd prefer something other than someone else's ideas about font
aliasing, perhaps you want to look into using those customisation
options?

I read messages from the public lists.