Re: tv card (saa7133) autodetected but no sound

On 7/13/06, Peter Reed <mrdeadworry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an ATI tv card and have to have a cable that runs from the audio
out on the TV card to the line in on my sound card.  Is this the case
with this tv card?

Do you mean via external connections? This card doesn't have an
external audio output. However, there is an internal output -- and the
card comes with a cable for it -- but this hadn't occurred to me. I
was think assuming it was similar to those internal audio cables
supplied with CD players, which apparently are only needed for really
old hardware.

However, I will try this. Thanks.

--
 Colin Brace