Re: OT:repeated mails.!

sysadmin wrote:
Is it me or someone else is having the same issue..? I ave realised am receiving the same mails repeatedly(3-4 times).

So what you do is to look at the mail headers of copies of the mail you are receiving, compare them, and figure out where the duplication is happening, which will be around the point at which the Received: headers become different.

Paul.