Re: GUI Anti virus for linux

Jack Gates wrote:

To add to what you wrote above you could have provided some useful information or a link.

I could have done, and I have given the same person a few hints to questions in the past few days, giving a link to a generic google query is hardly rocket science .

I know it's bad form to be negative, but I was starting to feel that the poster was just peppering the list with questions without doing much research first, that's all ...