Re: Why I see certain messages from mailing list not ordered corectly by thread

Il giorno lun, 10/07/2006 alle 08.59 -0300, Marcelo Magno T. Sales ha
scritto:

> Totally agree. However, I've noticed that the people who do this do not use
> the "order by thread" feature of their e-mail client and have no idea of this
> side effect of their action. They end up learning it the hard way, if they're
> lucky :)
A lot of people don't know the "order by thread" feature.
I see everytime people order messages for sender, of for date (grouping
by weeks).

When I show the feature the stay without word... ummm I was looking for
this feature for long time :-)

Bye
 Ambrogio