Re: terminal services

Rocky Skinner wrote:

That's what I figured. Tricky part is using ssh from a windows box and tunnelling the x-terminal.

use plink.exe from PuTTY and Xming (more convenient than cygwin/X unless you already use cygwin)

http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/

BTW- How do you allow the x forwarding?

at the server end it is allowed by default, you need to enable it in the putty profile

It all runs sweeter if you have pubkey logons with pagent instead of passwords. I have this running nicely, just ask if you don't have joy with it ...